Other Ways to Help
Become an Alberta SPCA member! As a member, you’ll join hundreds of fellow Albertans who care about animal welfare and want to see all animals in the province humanely treated.
Our members are very special to us. With their support, we continue to build and strengthen our enforcement and education programs that help us to protect Alberta’s animals from abuse, neglect and distress.
You’ll receive many benefits when you become an Alberta SPCA member:
- An annual subscription to our newsletter AnimalKind (published three times a year)
- An Alberta SPCA membership card
- The opportunity to vote at the Alberta SPCA annual general meeting once you are a member in good standing for six months
- Updates about our activities and programs
- The satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to the welfare of Alberta’s animals
If you would like to become an Alberta SPCA member now, please download and complete our printable membership form.
Many employers encourage charitable giving by offering matching contributions through work. This is a great way to make your Alberta SPCA donations go even further toward the protection of animals throughout the province.
To find out if your company has a matching gift program, contact your human resources department today!