Build Your Own Kindness Challenger!
Build an origami fortune teller and use it to complete acts of kindness.
- crayons, pencil crayons and/or markers
- Watch the following video for step-by-step instructions on building your own Kindness Challenger:
- How To Make a Fortune Teller (4:10)
- Brainstorm 8 different acts of kindness that you and your family can do (i.e., take out the garbage, do the dishes, walk the dog, etc.). Write one act of kindness on each of the inside portions of the challenger.
- Use your Kindness Challenger at least once a day to find out which act of kindness you must do! Use the challenger with your family, to help spread even more kindness.
- If you have access to a printer, you can print off this template. It is also a good example if you are having trouble finding out where to write what on your challenger!